The Harbor Bay project is influenced by the privileged location in which it sits, the Cap Cana marina, all of which gives the building a maritime aesthetic, with lines that emulate the aesthetics of boats and give dynamism to the whole.
The building embraces the plot, generating a central space of great interest where the amenities of the project are arranged, either a small gazebo, a central pool area, water sheets with Balinese beds …. On the roof there will be a common terrace area and a gym area. In turn, the complex has a large entrance hall that gives prestige to the complex and from which access to the various vertical communication cores.
The homes have privileged views, all of them overlooking the sea, which generates interior spaces of great value, in turn, have a large terrace with an infinity jacuzzi, merging with the horizon.
– Bay view from all apartments
– Jacuzzi and furniture included in all units.
– Access to private rooftop in the top floor units.
– Privileged location overlooking the water, next to Cap Cana’s entertainment area (Fishing Lodge, restaurants, nightclubs, etc.). Walking distance from the project. It is also very close to the main entrance, this is an advantage because many projects of these prices are very deep inside Cap Cana and it takes a long time from the Cap Cana entrance to them (10 – 15 min.).
– Marina in front of the project. You can park your private boat at the preferential rates offered by Cap Cana for owners.
1-bedroom apartment: From 112.10 m2 net From $280,000
2 bedroom apartment: From 135.60 sq. m. net From $370,000
3 bedroom apartment: From $157.80 m2 From $ 470,000
Cap Cana Amenities:
“A true lifestyle on the beach with luxury” Cap Cana is an exclusive residential gated community, recognized among the best in the Caribbean, located on the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic just 5 minutes by car from the Punta Cana International Airport. Everything you could wish for, exceeding your expectations at every turn, this premium community offers first-class beach services and activities in a truly sophisticated setting facing the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea. Take full advantage of this top-rated destination, experiencing a variety of amenities including:
• A state-of-the-art marina – Accommodating yachts up to 150 feet, with full services for captains and crew. Among the best places in the world for deep-sea fishing and diving for its shorelines and proximity, the Marina has been the scene of world-famous fishing tournaments. It has become a popular destination among those who enjoy record fishing.
• Miles of pristine white sand beaches – Cap Cana offers its guests top quality beach services and activities to experience a true luxury beach vacation: swimming, sailing, angling and a wide variety of non-motorized sports they allow it.
• Playa Juanillo – As one of the best beaches in the country, Playa Juanillo offers miles of pristine white sand flanked by coconut palms and turquoise waters. Incredible landscape not blurred by cement and away from the hustle and bustle, if you want tranquility, this is the beach you are looking for. Find great bars and restaurants, beach activities like volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking, kitesurfing, or floating in the crystal clear waters.
• Seaside Elegance at EDEN ROCK Caletón Beach Club (Relais & Châteaux) – With white sands and shimmering turquoise waters in a picturesque palm-fringed cove, the beach at Caletón Beach Club is pure paradise. This private, members-only facility offers memberships for Cap Cana residents.
• “Punta Espada” Signature Golf Course – Treat yourself to a round of golf on a course that accentuates the natural contours of the terrain and views of the Caribbean Sea. Part of the Golden Bear and designed by Jack Nicklaus, this award-winning par 72 course is the perfect place to enjoy extraordinary views of the Caribbean, where the sea contrasts with emerald fairways and perfect greens. *Golf lessons are available at Punta Espada. Golf professionals teach all programs and classes for all skill levels.
• The Club House – Measuring 3,252 m2, it is located on hole 19 with a fantastic view of holes 10 to 18. It has the Bella Vista restaurant, large changing rooms, lockers, an exceptional pro-shop, a relaxing lounge, tennis courts, tennis and driving range.
• “Los Establos” Equestrian Center – Compliance with the highest international standards includes an indoor arena for paso-fino competitions, two world-class polo fields, multiple warm-up arenas, and two jumping arenas.
• Scape Park – Opened in 2009, Scape Park promotes all sports and entertainment tourism activities in Cap Cana, with approximately 74 acres of forest and 15 km of ecological trail. The Scape Park promotes and enforces the preservation of endemic and endangered species, such as sea turtles, manatees, the Ridgway hawk, the Ricordi iguana, the Barrancoli bird, etc.
• Cap Cana Heritage School District – Over the years, the school has strived to become a place of academic excellence. Learning and personal growth flourish within receiving the Advanced/SACS-CASI accreditation from the United States, establishing itself as a school of excellence.
In addition to these impressive amenities, Cap Cana also offers a church, a helipad, a first aid center, art, and seasonal cultural events. Natural areas perfect for walking and connecting with nature such as: a natural spring “Hoyo Azul”, the Iguabonita trail, the cenote “Las Ondas” and many calcite crystal formations found inside these limestone caves.
Harbour Bay Cap Cana
Harbour Bay Cap Cana