Best Nightlife Activities in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
As one of the top vacation destinations in the Caribbean, the Bavaro-Punta Cana area of the Dominican Republic is full of exciting nightlife options to keep even the most avid of partiers occupied from dusk ’til dawn. Regardless of what type of night out you enjoy, there are plenty of Punta Cana nightlife options to suit your taste. The recent influx of tourism to the area has boosted the value of Punta Cana real estate, and new nightlife options are opening all the time to keep residents and frequent visitors engaged. Here are some of the best places to enjoy Punta Cana and Bavaro nightlife.
If you like to dance:
– Oro Nightclub is located inside the Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana, and it is one of the most crowded and vibrant clubs in the area.
– Imagine is a cave-like disco club with multiple rooms for different experiences.
If you like live music and performance:
– Bachata Rosa is a bar featuring live pop music with Dominican influences inside the Blue Mall Punta Cana.
– Head to the nearby village of Friusa for authentic merengue and bachata shows and dancing.
– Coco Bongo is a notorious club that puts on extravagant Vegas-style shows.
– Riva is the gem of Capcana nightlife, featuring glamorous classic cocktails with live classical music.
– Pvlic Bar is another excellent option for live music with quality cocktails.
If you like a classy night out:
– Marina is a cocktail bar at Punta Cana Resort Club where you can enjoy drinks in total luxury.
– La Cava is a classic wine bar in Punta Cana Village.
– Sanctuary Town, located near Juanillo Beach, offers some sexy and elegant nightlife options, including upscale cigar bars.
In addition to the specific locations listed here, almost every resort in Punta Cana has its own resort and nightclub. No matter where you are staying, you’ll be right around the corner from some excellent options for a night out. This is a great perk for anyone investing in Punta Cana real estate. A Punta Cana investment means not only excellent scenery and a luxurious place to spend time, but also a wonderful community. You can continue reading our blog to discover the best restaurants in Punta Cana.